- In one God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God’s Son, Jesus, born of a virgin, died for our sins and physically rose from the dead. Salvation comes through faith in Christ Jesus, a free gift for all who will receive and follow Him.
- The Holy Spirit is God’s agent in the world today convicting men and women of sin and leading them into a relationship with God the Son and God the Father. We believe that Jesus baptizes with the Holy Spirit who becomes the indwelling presence of God in the hearts of believers.
- Through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, we are empowered to pray, to live godly lives, to be His witnesses, and to live eternally.
- The Bible is God’s inspired Word. It provides testimony about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus and His instructions for daily living.